How Do You Get A Record Suspension?

Those wishing to get a record suspension must apply to the Parole Board of Canada. There are numerous forms that need to be obtained, including documents from the court you were sentenced at, a police record check, and other documents filled out by the client with extensive background information.


We're Here To Help